TDP DIRECT MARKETING LIMITED (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect and, or share about you, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand the regulations and best practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), TDP Direct Marketing Ltd of Holton Business Park, Holton St Mary, Suffolk CO7 6NN, act as the data controller and are registered with the Information Commissioners Office under registration number Z138694X. We are also regulated by the Claims Management regulator for the purpose of Claims Management activity on authorisation number CRM15285.
As a reputable data marketing company offering a wide range of services to our own Clients, to help them to learn more about what you, the Consumer want. We take the issue of your personal data and privacy seriously. As the data controller we will always safeguard your information due to our strict following of the Data Protection Act, and full compliance to the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (PECR). This ensures that the personal data we collect and share about you, is kept safe and only used for the purposes stated at the point of collection.
Information we may process about you:
Name, Address, Telephone Number, Mobile Number, Email Address, Homeowner Status, Marital Status, Date of Birth, Lifestyle Choices, Shopping Trends plus any additional information that your freely submit via online portals including competition or promotional websites that we sponsor and are subject to the Privacy Policies applied to the relevant capture sites.
We may process your data in the following ways:
- Your personal data will be processed for the legal basis of direct marketing to which you would have consented to;
- Your personal data may be used for analytical purposes;
- Your personal data may used with data received from other sources to improve personalised communications to you;
- Your personal data will be used for data verification, modelling, enhancement, profiling and suppression;
- We may process your personal data for the legal basis of both your and our legitimate interest, this purpose will prevent any further direct marketing contact – this becomes effective from the point at which you choose to withdraw your consent (see opt out process);
- You can opt out (withdraw your consent) by following this link http://www.tdpmarketing.co.uk/about/compliance-2/ ; and
- You can ask for a copy of the personal data we hold on you by asking for a Subject Access Request, you should submit your request using the contact details below.
We may share your personal data within the following sectors:
• Claims Management
• Direct Marketing
• General Lifestyle
• Health & Wellbeing
• Home Improvement
• Insurance Leisure
• Market Research
• Wills & Funeral Plan
Your personal data that we process will be securely stored on servers based in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We use a variety of physical and network security technologies and procedures to help protect Your information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.Where we store your personal data:
Your rights in relation to your personal data the we process:
As the information we process about you belongs to you, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, the right to;
- Subject Access Request,
- have inaccuracies corrected,
- have information erased,
- prevent direct marketing,
- prevent automated decision-making and profiling, and
- data portability
Subject Access Request and Your Rights:
To request a Subject Access Request, or to call upon your rights in relation to how we are processing your personal data, please write to:
The Compliance Manager,
TDP Direct Marketing Limited
Holton Business Park
Holton St Mary
Suffolk, CO7 6NN
Or you can email email@example.com
In accordance with the current regulatory guidelines, all requests will be dealt with in a time period not exceeding 30 days. Following receipt of your request, we may need to contact you, using the information you disclose within your request to confirm your identity. To enforce your right on any of the above, please use the contact details above or click this link to submit a Subject Access Request
For Subject Access Requests – once your identity has been confirmed, you will be told the following:
- What personal data we are processing for you
- Why we are processing your personal data
- How your personal data was obtained
- With whom your personal data has been shared with
For amendments, deletion or portability of your data – an acknowledgement will be sent to you within the timeframe confirming your request has been carried out.
If you remain unsatisfied with any response you receive from us, you have the right to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner’s Office, who will investigate your complaint and provide an independent ruling following their own investigation. To refer your complaint, you should write to:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org