For this position you need to be dynamic, enjoy sales and be out in the field as often as possible, exploring new opportunities in which to sell. Whilst this new BDM role is predominately office based, you’ll be expected to be out networking at least 3-4 times per month and proactively canvassing most days.
Brief role description…
Develop a quarterly strategy to:
- Maximise the sales of TDP Marketing’s services, which can involve working with high profile agencies and end users.
- To identify new markets and business opportunities and pursue them to close or handover to our account managers.
- Increase and develop sales in areas including lifestyle surveys, list rental & broking, creative services and data for direct marketing.
- Visiting potential customers to demonstrate services and gain new markets.
- Contacting clients by phone to negotiate terms of an agreement and conclude sales.
- Regular attendance of networking events and trade shows to represent the company.
- Taking to market and advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
Skills you’ll need…
If you’re innovative, motivated and you actively enjoy selling, with excellent communication skills – we’d like to hear from you.
We believe in looking after people, customers and employees alike. Loyalty is earned and to help us continue to offer our clients the best possible experience, and we’ll give you all the support, recognition and rewards you deserve. As well as a great working environment and plenty of scope for development and growth, you can expect a generous package that includes high commissions, health cover and bonus schemes.
This role will report directly to the Managing Director. Package will be a generous basic salary paid monthly in arrears: £30,000 + Commissions + bonuses + generous OTE’s. We are based near Hadleigh in Suffolk, just off the A12, so you need to have your own transport and ideally live with 40 minutes commute of CO7 6NN. You can send a discreet enquiry online and see the full Job Description on LinkedIn
Drop us a line…
Get in touch and tell us about yourself and we’ll call you back, using the contact form below. Or email your CV in confidence with a short introduction of why you think a Business Development Manager at TDP Marketing would be the role for you.