Business Development Professional, £30k basic (£50k OTE)
For this position you need to be a real go-getter, enjoy the thrill of the chase and be out in the field as often as possible, exploring new opportunities in which to sell. Whilst the role is predominately office based, you’ll be expected to be out networking at least 3-4 times per month and proactively canvassing most days.
You need to develop a written, quarterly strategy to:
• Maximise the sales of TDP Marketing’s services.
This can involve working with high profile agencies and end users.
• Identifying new markets and business opportunities.
• To increase and develop sales in areas including lifestyle surveys, list rentals, list broking.
We also develop creative services and work with most areas of data for use in direct marketing.
• Visiting potential customers to demonstrate services and gain new markets.
• Contacting clients by phone to negotiate terms of an agreement and conclude sales.
• Regular attendance of networking events and trade shows.
• Taking to market and advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
Skills you’ll have…
If you’re innovative, motivating, you actively enjoy selling, have excellent communication skills and are resilient, we’d like to hear from you.
We believe in looking after people, customers and employees alike – and we think if you look after people, they look after you. Loyalty is earned and to help us continue to offer our clients the best possible experience, and we’ll give you all the support, recognition and rewards you deserve. As well as a great working environment and plenty of scope for development and growth, you can expect a generous package that includes high commissions, health cover and bonus schemes.
This role will report directly to the Managing Director. Package will be a generous basic salary paid monthly in arrears: £30,000 + Commissions + bonuses + generous OTE’s. We are based near Hadleigh in Suffolk, just off the A12, so you need to have your own transport and ideally live with 40 minutes commute of CO7 6NN.
Drop us a line…
Get in touch and tell us about yourself, send your CV in confidence with a short introduction of why you think this would be the role for you here, or drop us a line through the contact form below.