Sales is at the core of every business and real sales talent comes only from intelligent, dedicated, progressive people. On the surface we sell data, but what we actually sell is a business solution. To succeed here, you need to garner a real understanding of a client’s business to best offer ideas and solutions to service their needs.
Data Sales Consultant
We’re a fresh dynamic company with a passion for the work-life balance. We are a marketing company and a leading provider of consumer data and other direct marketing solutions to local and national businesses. With 15 years industry experience we’re now set for large expansion plans. We are thriving in a sector that is growing and as such are looking to expand our successful sales team at TDP Direct Marketing.
A more talented person
Direct Marketing experience is by no means crucial, you could just as easily have developed your sales and account management skills in another B2B area of industry. However, commercial acumen is essential you’ll also need to be a real team player with plenty of confidence and a natural way with people. Above all, you need to be driven by a desire to do what’s right for your clients whilst still attaining the level of consistent sales growth we have been experiencing.
The rewards you deserve
We believe in looking after people. Customers and employees alike – if you look after people, they look after you. Loyalty is not bought it is earned and to help us continue to offer our clients the best possible experience, and we’ll give you all the support, recognition and rewards you deserve. As well as a great working environment and plenty of scope for development and growth, you can expect a generous package that includes high commissions, health cover and bonus schemes.
- Prospecting for new business largely and initially telephone based with potential of client visits
- To maximise the sales of TDP’s services. This can involve working with high profile agencies and end users.
- To identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- To increase and develop sales in areas including lifestyle surveys, list rentals, list broking and most areas of data for use in direct marketing.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers through regular contacts.
- staffing trade exhibitions and demonstrations;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
Basic: £30,000 + Commissions + bonuses + generous OTE’s
Rural location own transport required. Suffolk/Essex Borders off A12