We are seeking a dynamic Sales Administrator, looking to progress into an Account Managers role, who enjoys building rapport and works well in a team environment.
You will support clients managed by the Head of Account Management and Key Account Managers in the business, working closely with the wider team to deliver successful marketing campaigns for our clients’ campaigns.
Brief role description…
- Support the Head of Account Management with the day to day servicing of Key Accounts, which can involve working with high profile agencies and end users.
- Provide ongoing sales support with direction from Account Managers and New Business Development Managers
- Regular communication with key accounts to ensure optimum retention.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Take a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned tasks, escalating issues to the appropriate team level when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients, suppliers, and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face.
- Provide support to all team members when necessary
- Provide client cover when Account Managers are on leave
Skills you’ll need…
- Looking to take their first step in sales & marketing
- Friendly and polite with an excellent telephone manner
- Good spoken and written English is essential
- Has superb attention to detail and is thorough in their work
- Professional in appearance and when speaking to clients
- Excellent timekeeping and can work to deadlines
- Knowledge of working with MS office
- An understanding of direct marketing advantageous
On offer is a salary of £16,000 – £19,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications) + bonuses + generous OTE. This is a full-time position. With plenty of room for progression through the team along with on-the-job training and support.
This company is located on the Suffolk/Essex Boarders, just off the A12 however due to rural location own transport is required.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, and looking for your next career move, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Drop us a line…
Get in touch and tell us about yourself and we’ll call you back, using the contact form below. Or email your CV in confidence with a short introduction of why you think the SALES ADMINISTRATOR ROLE at TDP would be the role for you.